Fast-track your ABAP development
Through many real-world SAP ABAP engagements, we’ve developed a set of tools and accelerators that can fast-track your custom business application programming development.
Quinnox offers ABAP development and consulting from our offshore ABAP factory. We use quality standards to deliver high-quality solutions consistently. With an offshore factory model, your enterprise benefits from:
- The right blend of techno-functional resources and domain experts.
- A deep knowledge repository, plus templates and reusable components.
- Readily deployable code libraries.
- Effective resource management Efficient and faster models to support multiple applications.
- Cost-effective resourcing due to factory approach.
- Significantly lower cost services.
Accelerate your success with our ABAP enablers
Our experience speaks wonders. With real-world experience in developing SAP ABAP solutions for a variety of enterprises in many major industries is reflected in our ABAP toolkit – we bring to you a set of proven technologies that can fast-track your custom business application programming development so you can accelerate your success
- Generates 40 to 60 percent of the lines of code increasing productivity.
- Helps developers concentrate only on business logic.
- Configurable as per your coding guidelines.
- Remembers Syntax and generates uniform structured code.
- Performs various checks on the static programs by providing insights into the code quality from various angles.
- These angles include functional correctness, performance, syntax, security, and reliability.
- Helps developers to adhere to your specific coding standards and guidelines.
Checklists and Test Case Sheets
- You can benefit from exhaustive checklists and test case sheets that cover all common pitfalls and mistakes, ensuring your programming stays on track with minimal delays and setbacks.
The Quinnox Knowledge Acquisition And Management Framework
The Quinnox knowledge management process is a comprehensive repository designed based on the ITIL guidelines. This framework ensures effective knowledge capture and retention, and can help you mine data to analyze any information related to the development projects. The knowledge base includes:
- The right blend of tech-functional resources and domain experts
- Templates and checklists
- Best practices
- Reusable code
- Tips and tricks
- Lessons learned
- Unique problems faced across projects and proposed solutions
- Documentation on using Quinnox proprietary tools
- White papers and case studies
- Quality control guidelines
SAP Mobility – Take advantage of mobility
Gain competitive advantage with custom solutions that address your unique and mission-critical requirements, no matter how complex or challenging only with Quinnox’s SAP Mobility services.
Quinnox offers an SAP-qualified rapid-deployment solution for mobile apps and infrastructure that provides an ideal way for your enterprise to get started with mobility at a fixed price, fixed scope, and a fixed timeline, all along with lower implementation costs and accelerated time to value.
With decades of wide experience in SAP mobility, as well as other mobile technologies, Quinnox is the partner of choice in the enterprise mobility space. Our mobility solutions streamline implementation, and bring together software, best practices, and services to help boost productivity and improve business performance. The result is an efficient and cost-effective way to provide your on-the-go workforce with instant access to important data.
We help you gain a competitive advantage by building custom solutions to address your unique, mission-critical, and often complex business requirements. Our team will work with your stakeholders to help you build a mobile strategy, then create custom apps designed to achieve your unique objectives, such as:
- Higher workforce productivity.
- Increased win rates with mobile access to real-time customer data.
- Faster, more informed decisions at the point of action.
- Better, more responsive customer service.
- Accelerated sales cycles.
- More flexible, agile, and accurate forecasting.
Quinnox can develop resiliant mobile apps that can enable performance and productivity across multiple lines of business, along with a solid and comprehensive mobile platform that allows you to grow your mobile solutions in the future. Our solutions enable users to become mobile and remain productive anywhere, anytime.
Our SAP Mobility services include:
- Defining your unique SAP mobility enterprise strategy and roadmap.
- Implementing SAP pre-packaged mobile solutions like SAP Fiori and SMP 3.0.
- End-to-end mobility services (application development, maintenance, support and testing).
- Custom-built mobile applications that integrate with SAP.
- Rapid UI prototyping services.
- Mobility solution architecture creation.
- Human factors consultation.
- Mobile device management consultation.
Get Seamless SAP solutions with our team of SAP UX specialists
With a team of SAP UX specialists available at your service, all your complexity of user interfaces in your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are no longer a problem. Contact our SAP UX specialists today.
Often with the adoption of new technology, one of the most common challenges is the undesirable increase in the complexity of user interfaces within Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
Quinnox, with its decades of expertise across the globe in facilitating the SAP UX transformation journey for leading companies by leveraging our Fiori UX and UI5 expertise, has enabled our customers to build simple and intuitive applications for SAP systems that can be run across platforms and devices.
For example, our proprietary UI5 Converter reduces the time on most typical UI5 conversion efforts by 60 percent, and can cut turnaround timelines by as much as 80 percent.
Our SAP UX offerings
Services designed to enable great user experience and an even more indulgent user experience. These include proprietary tools and technology to speed your project completion and gain many other benefits.
- UX Design Services.
- End user research.
- Interaction design – screen flows and mock-ups.
- Visual design.
- Design thinking – storyboarding.
- Installations and configurations of mobile apps.
- Building custom Fiori apps.
- Gateway services development.
- UI5 development services.
- Gateway services development.
- Converting traditional ABAP screens by using our proprietary UI5 Converter.
Highlights of our SAP UX services:
- Mobile, desktop, on-demand and on premise application development using responsive web design principles.
- Interactive and integrated analytics.
- Extensibility of standard UI5 controls to custom controls.
- Readily available templates for commonly-used business processes.
- Consistent user experience for business applications with a homogeneous experience across devices.
- Intuitive, consolidated, easy to use interface.