A leading Hedge Fund in UK was looking to partner with a Calypso expert to provide production support for:
- Commodity Derivatives
- Equity Derivatives
- Credit Derivatives
- Fixed Income
- FX Derivatives
The client also required us to monitor jobs for uninterrupted BAU (Business As Usual).
Quinnox set up a team of experienced Calypso resources to provide L2 and L3 support. The support activities included the following:
- L2 Support.
- Service business user requests, like running on demand reports, on demand run of scheduled jobs, setting up of contracts, user management, workflow management.
- Performing Data Reconciliation, manually OR writing custom code to automate reconciliation process.
- Release of Calypso application upgrades and patches to production environments.
- L3 Support.
- Enhancements that need a code change.
- Regression Testing.
As part of the support provided by Quinnox, we developed a customized JAVA based Monitoring tool and conﬁgured the reporting dashboards. We also managed the engine service desk and conﬁgured app management for effective job monitoring.
- 100% service continuity.
- Faster turn-around time for issue resolution.
- Root Cause Analysis of Incidents and Tickets to plan preventive actions.
- Supporting business users during testing of changed functionality in UAT environments.