Since the COVID-19 pandemic gripped the world earlier this year and countries went into nationwide lockdowns, businesses (where possible) have had to quickly adapt their operations in order to accommodate employees and service customers. Different segments of the Distribution industry saw varying disruptions to their supply and demand due to lockdown restrictions.
The client has embarked on a digital transformation journey and is facing challenges with the current legacy integration platforms as they pose limitations to deliver that effectively. The client’s existing Integration space has webMethods and other legacy applications as their integration platforms.
- Complicated legacy or more hops at Integrations and lower-end systems getting replaced
- Tight timelines to complete Integrations
- Absence of cloud-based solutions and approaches
Client also wanted to start Digital initiatives to look at the Auto Scale of Applications, HA and Micro-services supported ESB platform for more agility and reusability.
- Provided end to end support & development for MuleSoft interfaces, across 45 applications and platform with 24 x 7 coverage and combined it with an on-call model
- Defined governance and communication strategy within the multi-vendor environment
- Implemented Splunk dashboard across the MuleSoft platform for preventive maintenance and monitoring
- Implemented version upgrade and API release cycles and governance around Performance testing and deployments
- Operator Sales Lead Integration: Parallel Integrations developed by Quinnox in MuleSoft and AWS to integrate data from Onboard Applications to backend CRM
- Augmenting their solutions team with our MuleSoft expertise for leveraging operational and business benefits.
- Reduced turnaround time by up to 35% for enhancements by reusability API approaches.
- Created an active knowledge base of over 500 artifacts by Coordinating Integration Design and Reviews, providing documents, and brainstorming.
- Deployed a solution base for Common Frameworks and other best in approaches at Mule ESB.
- Application availability is at 99.9% up from earlier 98%.