The leading provider of comprehensive waste management services in North America, providing services that range from collection and disposal to recycling and renewable energy generation.
Client required to digitize their Bale business, provide real-time visibility, eradicate inaccuracy n collecting Bale information and reduce the possible financial losses from the leaks.
Some of the key challenges that the customer faced include:
- Lack of visibility & tracking for internal operations
- Inconsistent Bale information from Suppliers/Customers
- Inaccurate payments & receivables as there was a verification mechanism
- Manual process & lack of automation in reconciliation
Quinnox deployed a globally distributed team that leveraged Agile processes to implement the solution.
Key features of the solution:
- Ability to assign work to the drivers and thereby fixing the responsibility
- Better communication between client’s Recycling team, Customers & Suppliers
- Enhanced reporting through standardized report and summary screens
- Standardized and Flexible way to setup & manage each vendor store
- Ability to add/update new information from desktop from the corporate office
- Mobile app for the driver to see & track assignments for the day(s) using the mobile interface
- Delivery Model: Globally distributed team using Agile processes
- Automated monthly data refresh from backend systems
- Enhanced customer experience and satisfaction by providing mobile features aimed to deepen customer engagement
- Standardized and strengthened the Bale pickup process
- Enabled suppliers to schedule work up to 25% faster
- Increased and enhanced communication between client business users and suppliers/customers