The leading provider of comprehensive waste management services in North America, providing services that range from collection and disposal to recycling and renewable energy generation.
Our client needed to improve customer service and digitize their self-service feature to provide a better customer experience to their customers while reducing the cost incurred for each customer call and eliminating any chances of miscommunication.
Some of the key challenges that our client wanted to address include:
- Large number of calls to the CSR service line to address customer issues
- Long time taken to resolve any issue, coupled with errors in resolution due to miscommunication while creating tickets
- Needed to provide the customers the ability to make any updates in their tickets instead of depending on a customer service representative
Quinnox team helped digitize the client’s customer service operations. The key features of the solution include:
- Ability to provide all the required options like adjust/increase service to the customer on the dashboard, where user can modify the request like container size, frequency, request dates, and more instead of depending on a CSR. The system also provided recommendations for modification based on the user’s previous
- A Chatbot was designed to help with ease of access, where users do not have to login to fetch minor information like account information, holiday schedule, future Roll Off dates, and status of the submitted requests regarding their orders or a search through an FAQ This resulted in more satisfied customers.
- Extra pickup was automated, where users can place emergency pickup requests at their convenience by selecting the
- Information related to the pricing details of the additional services utilized was provided in the user interface, which resulted in a smoother and hassle-free experience.
- Improved customer experience and provided a seamless customer journey due to quick self-service features
- Enhanced customer experience and satisfaction by providing mobile features
- Decrease in CSR calls resulted in reduced operational costs and manual errors
- Made the self-service process more robust and provided ease of accessibility to the customers