A professional services company with presence across geographies, including North America, Europe and Asia with its development centers located in USA and India, needed to implement SAP SuccessFactors to improve their HR processes and improve their workforce management.
The key objectives for the company to implement SuccessFactors include:
- Improve workforce experience; simplify & enable quick access to services from anywhere.
- Reduce time and resources required for routine operational activities.
- Automate tasks leading to better efficiency, eliminate duplication of work & human error
- Leverage configurability, standardize data, optimize processes.
- Help deliver a best-in-class experience to candidates, employees, managers & stakeholders (self-service, etc.)
- Reduce cost to become compliant and maintain compliance; reduce the cost to predict and respond quickly to potential risk areas.
- Provide meaningful Performance Management experience to Employees
- Reports and analytics for better & informed decision making
Quinnox realized the need to implement SAP SuccessFactors for unique value differentiation in Workforce Management as the HCM Suite.
Key aspects of the implementation included:
- Employee Central (EC), a cloud-based Human Resource Information System (HRIS) which helps us to automate core-HR processes, delivering intuitive employee self-services and more.
- Recruitment Module (RCM), which eliminates complexity from Talent Acquisition process.
- Performance and Goals Management (PMGM), to align employee goals to overall organizational objectives, conduct accurate and bias-free employee evaluations, recognize excellent talent and constantly improve workforce performance.
- Onboarding Module (ONB), which helps educate new hires quickly about the company and their new role in the workplace.
- Seamless integration with SAP S4/HANA Cloud, Concur and other third-party systems
SAP SuccessFactors was rolled out at a global level, in US, UK and UAE.