The Solution Architect is responsible for working across multiple initiatives and providing architecture insights, building solution designs, and getting them approved as per standards. The role involves developing designs which meet the long-term goals of the business, taking into consideration customer, scaling, security, and data requirements.
- Several years’ minimum commercial experience of software design & development.
- Experience of analytics and large data, data pipelines & challenges
- Knowledge and experience of cloud systems and architectures. Understanding of the relative merits of different architectural approaches.
- Strong experience in a similar previous role building web-based cloud applications in AWS.
- Understanding of B2B SaaS application requirements.
- Strong communication with technical & non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of integration challenges (e.g., APIs and connectivity).
- Exposure to document scanning software
- Experience of working with multiple third parties to put solutions in place.