In order to compete, manufacturers, today are looking beyond short-term cost reduction measures to embrace wider transformational changes. Although many manufacturers use an ERP product as their primary business application, the current globally competitive climate warrants an urgent need to adopt newer versions and integrate solutions for business that can do much more.
The Quinnox Oracle Solution for Business Integration and Transformation offers manufacturers today the opportunity to transform their business, yet stay aligned with peripheral systems, cloud migrations, and other Oracle digital solutions for effective integration. Tailored to the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) backbone, our solution is designed to enable business transformation through process harmonization cost-effectively, objectively, and efficiently.
The Quinnox Oracle solution offers a number of advantages that result in
substantial benefits to manufacturers, including:
- Accelerated implementation
- Next-gen business solutions implementation
- Reduced TCO
- Mitigated risks
- Improved process efficiency (business process harmonization)
- Proof Points
35 % better customer-interaction; 50 % increase in customer satisfaction levels.
Using Oracle WebCenter Portal, Oracle WebCenter Content, and Oracle SOA Suite, Quinnox achieved a substantial bump in customer service metrics for a large retail restaurant client and a global M2M leader. The restaurant organization was able to easily create a self-service environment and integrate it with a complex set of enterprise applications. The M2M leader gained the ability to segment their customers by vertical and provide a customized user interface with industry terminology and features.
20% improved lead time and inventory levels; 15% reduced direct operating and labor costs
Our Upgrade Assessment Tool helped a global cabinetry manufacturer as well as a global fleet management leader build an inventory of custom elements and guide the transformation path using our unique journey mapping toolkit. Our proprietary testing framework helped meet all testing requirements before the production roll-outs while keeping the costs down.
27% better integration of the business operations; decreased TCO by 60 %
Using these Oracle solutions, Quinnox was able to help a global auctioneer co-existence seamlessly with their Human Resource Systems model by leveraging strategic consulting, post-production troubleshooting, and AMS. We also effectively addressed all of their SOA, Oracle Application, and Core Database Administration requirements as well.
The Quinnox Advantage
With deep manufacturing expertise combined with the latest business process agility solutions from Oracle, our team brings to the table highly unique expertise and proprietary technology tools to help boost efficiency, productivity, and cost-effectiveness. Some of our differentiated technologies and capabilities include:
- Long-term engagements with Fortune 500 customers that can provide Instant access to newer versions/knowledge repository.
- Quinnox Oracle Center of excellence – Our On-demand Solution Laboratory that has Proprietary tools, Data conversion programs and Proof of Concepts.
- Established delivery centers with 24×7 support for global clients.
- Tools for Assessment, Data Migration, Test Automation, a B2B framework for EDI.
- Automation for Configuration management of Integrations on webMethods, Oracle Fusion Middleware, and Tibco.
- EBS assessment tool for Landscape, Upgrade, and AMS Assessment.
- QIntercept – Upgrade toolkit for Oracle upgrades.
- Data Migration tools.
- A home-grown testing tool on open source frameworks and libraries to cater to the specialized testing needs of complex integrations built on webMethods, Tibco, and Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Process Maps and KPIs, an extensive repository of Standard Operating Procedures, processes and metrics collection programs for faster execution of development, migration, and support tasks.